Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

No Offence to Singaporeans

This was an assignment for a student who is taking English as a second
language. Keep this in mind when reading this one. Lim Ah Toy, a Singaporean
student, was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and
10. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This
is what he came up with.

"1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But couple saw me, so I
panic and 4 down. The man rush out and want to 5 with me. I run until I feel
6 and throw up. I go to 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I
took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and
pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6. He
said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also ask me to climb a
3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what
he 1. THE END."

and Lim Ah Toy graduated from his ESL class with honor.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    hehe, glad you enjoyed the entertainment..that's was the underlying intention of my blog: light hearted and random enough to cheer ppl up ^o^v

     

Post a Comment

<< Home