Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Riven

Such an addictive game. You are placed in a world full of symbols and codes that seem so unrelated, yet as you piece together the clues a delicate order appears within the havoc and mayhem.

I have been playing the game for 2 consecutive days and over the past 3 years now, in order to quentch (the occasional) thirst and itch to be Robert Langdon myself.

Haha~~but part of the reason why it takes so long for me to play the game is because I get too freaked out by the people who dress in white and appear out of nowhere in the game. Can't go to sleep at night, especially now I live on my own =_=;; So it was all good that Wei came to stay, allowing me to progress that little bit more with the game ^_^v Thanx honey~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home