Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

東山再起

Hello Everyone~
I am back! This time starting afresh on blog. Xanga is being stingy and difficult to use so I have decided to abandon that site..haha
Computer is not quite fixed yet..but I have the good fortune to be able to use Jane's computer today. On Tues I will be flying back to tw and hopefully get a new laptop after all the stress I have been through, trying to get it fixed running around Japan being squashed by people on the trains meanwhile.
I bought a pair of boots today! It is basically made out of cow skin...I think it's really cute in a japanese kinda way but not sure what you guys will think back in uk, haha I guess you will have to just wait since I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures on blog yet (yea i am ultra behind in comparison!).
Well, I guess that is all for now. Everyone HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home