Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ginza

I spent most of Sunday sleeping. And Monday was full of rain so I had come home straight from uni.
Today I was neither energy deprived nor weather restrained~so we ventured into the Ginza district where neon lights of Mikimoto, Mitsukoshi, Apple Mac, Sony showroom etc flooded the area.
We also found a PS2 showroom~where you can play free PS2 games as much as you want! How cool is that?! I found the latest version to Shun's golf game and also this DDR: Drumming style game!

I'm meeting my high school friend Clare tomorrow~she's coming to see me from HK! It's gonna be so good seeing her, last time I saw her was at A-levels...so..lots to catch up over a yummy Japanese dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home