Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Kimono

We went to try on kimono yesterday~damn it i look like a pillar -_-;; I wanted to tell them to put less layers on me but then the grannys didn't speak any english so i just had to cope seeing my body resembling more and more closely to a trunk.

AND, if anyone knows any photoshop programmes that can let me get rid of my shiny forehead on the photos please let me know (yea i know it would have been easier to just use compact powder beforehand..)
and then~we went to sing ktv from 11pm to 5am!!! I can't speak and don't have a voice now, and my mum left 21 messages on my answering machine..I am wondering whether or not to call home and ask for a beating x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home