Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Japan - I've arrived!

i've arrived in japan!!! FINALLY~~
I think I am blessed (or cursed) to have an eventful life whenever I travel. For once I wasn't running for the leaving plane/bus but instead, my seat was double booked and I had to wait for the ENTIRE plane to board and then only to be spite on by everyone thinking I was the reason for the delayed departure. THEN, then air con went malfunctional... we were being incubated as the plane was delayed by a further two hours due to some mal-coordinated BA people who managed to load the luggages into the wrong compartment of the plane.
And throughout the entire journey the motherlike airhostess was informing us the exact happenings of all the operations on the plane: when the films were on, when the toilet was in use, what the customs forms meant...it all seemed a bit excessive for a frequent traveller.A note to self: never travel by BA again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home