Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Japan

yes, and I can't wait to go to Japan tomorrow morning!!
After the month-long battle with insects that infested my house I've decided that science is everywhere: the famous predator/prey relationship cycle is at work right in my flat...after spending 60 quid cleaning the carpet and completely eradicating the woodlice, I am now exposed to hungry huge 3x3cm spiders on the hunt for food and scavenging and jeopardising the place. After spraying insecticides around my house and intoxicating myself I have then successfully eradicated the spiders, only to be infested with woodlice again...what can i say..the miracle of mother nature at work and its sustainment, natural evolution of life. Respect =_=;;

hohoho~I must first congratulate myself for actually getting off my lazy ass and creating this (not that it took long).
I hope through this I will not only be able to inform all my dear friends (those who wants to know of course) about what I am up to, keep in touch~but also to datalog and hopefully see personal progression ^^v Let it begin~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home