Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Impressions on Japan

I've been here for nearly 10 days now. So far my impression on majority of homebred Japanese men has been more than devastating~quoting from Miss Wang, 'Shun's so above average in Japan' and reenforced by Miss Lin, 'Yea I should have cherished him more when he was around =P'.
So far i have been knocked sideways, pushed over and stepped on by them, it's so frustrating sometime and I wanted to say to them: 'why the rush?!...to hell?!'
Guys should at least be gentlemen-like and open doors for people..and being a girl i'm going to completely contradict myself by posing a theory that sometimes I would like men to go first:
If guys are willing to first try the long expired food in your fridge; jump into the freezing swimming pool to check wheather the water is approachable; taste the food in restaurant and let you eat it if it's nice and eat it himself if it's not...that's also kinda cute right??
However, I bet under these circumstances japanese men will willingly become gentlemens. I do not say this without proved: I was informed that when couples go out on subways and there are one seat left it is most likely the woman who stands throughout the journey...ai~behaviour of Japanese men. Better avoided.

I booked a holiday to Kyoto and Osaka today! soon i will be enjoying the a-ki weather with beautiful reddened maple leaves falling upon me~can't wait!!
Today's been a hard working one, but I've also discovered the exsistence of a doraemon paradise!! yaya~apparently it's in Rioppongi, will shoot off there after class tomorrow.
I'm enjoying my life so much right now, everyday's been productive and eventful. I have a lot of things lined up, so be prepared to join me and my hectic schedule ^^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home