Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Down..

A bad day - to sum up:
1. Continue with my theory that I am cursed to travel, a typhoon is due tomorrow afternoon, the day i am suppose to fly back to Taiwan to see my long lost parents and friends...yay.
2. Due to the upcoming typhoon, I got soaked in Shinjuku even in the presence of an umbrella. Nice prada shoes died due to excess water soakage and the clogged japanese draining system on the streets.
3. The only good thing about today is probably meeting my really good friend clare who i haven't seen for 3 years!!! meeting up and catching up as if we have not been apart for long ^^. Talking about friends, my other really good wei is looking stunning right now, which is brilliant~don't get me wrong...but it consequentially conveys that in comparison i'm useless at dieting, ugly looking, have no will power and am jobless still yet..oh god wat a shit day~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home