Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Skiving

Hello everyone~~
Sorrie about the absence to those who actually bother reading my xanga. I skived my lessons and took a short holiday to Taiwan~It was gorgeous weather, delicious food, heavenly shopping..only that happiness is short-lived and I had to come back on monday for my class on tues.
It was so good to see all my long lost friends in Taiwan, and they all commented on how I managed to use two days as if it were a week! I managed to vote, go to a exhibition (whereby they preserve the human body and artistically incise at certain angle in order to display the parts and objective they wish to show), visit 38 relatives in total, see my two cute german shepards, shop, eat, go to jay's concert, get my glasses prescription redone, visit the flower, computer and jade market...this is efficiency!

Anywayz, now i'm back in japan, and it's chucking it down T_T But now i've come prepared with all my vcds and computer games, i think i'm set for staying in for weeks~haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home