Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Blogging again due to Boredom

Helloo, I'm back!! having not blogged for 4 months..haha i'm even worse than ellen =P

i've started taking driving lessons! so people near east finchley look twice before you cross the road.

I've actually come across a really funny song, but I need to see how i can put it on here to share it with you ^_^

okay, this is really just a notice to say that I will start blogging my life uk again. Even though it's not half as exciting as the one i had in japan.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    HEHE~Thanx beep!! Can't wait until next week!!!
    It's just that i'm switching from daily travel in Japan to daily job search in uk..bit of a difference huh?! =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home