Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Day out in London

Busaba Ethai: Really nice Thai restaurant~the rice is especially cooked/scented with coconut ^_^ the dishes are nicely presented ^o^


Barbie Cake: Some of you must have seen this.


Da Vinci: Infront of the National Gallery. It's absoluted amazing street art by this guy...but it would have been washed away by the late afternoon rain T_T such a pity...


Trafalgar Square: My achievement of the day!! All the girls there had the help of their boyfriend(s) to get up..it's actually quite high, cos weren't designed for tourist climbing!But I managed to get up there on my own after a huge struggle. (It's not really my fault, my jeans were tight after the meal..but then i just had to get up, otherwise i had a whole crowd laughing behind me).

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    i think he meant he CAN'T imagine and AND there just wouldn't be enough cake to share around...-_-;;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home