Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Random (but interesting) Finding

The weather is so unpredictable these days. Today I fell into the trap of believing today would be a wonderful day by the morning deceitful sun shining through my bedroom window.

Therefore my friend and I travelled through parts of London pretending to be tourists (again). Being stupid I wore stilettos going to the london tower, where i nearly died straining my ankle trying to get through the cobbly streets by manuvring my feet at all 10 different angles.

Anyway, so here's what i have to offer. A picture showing the different phone box designs found in a red telephone box, which itself did not posess a phone. Strange or what.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger jj said…

    wow i didnt know that there were so many designs!
    they look like... mosques, little houses and milk cartons :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger ellen said…

    hehee u go girl in your stilettos!! ooh and im glad to read that u guys had a fun trip up NORTH! yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home