Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What are the break-up rules?

Am currently addicted to Sex and the City. It is funny how soaps can relate much more appropriately and cause resonance in accordance to a certain counter, a particular time in life, and a specific place.

Neuropsychology terms it 'associative memory'.

Charlotte believes there are mathematical formulaes to love. Apparently to get over someone, it takes half the time one has gone out with the guy to feel better. It has been seven months now out of the 22 months~~and you know what? I am feeling 7/11% there!

On a related note, it is funny how little things triggers a wealth of remembrance from the memory bank.

Little things like: When I went to Manchester I saw Lowry's work and remembered my first ever art class in Godstowe. Or when I went to Nikko I saw the little deer ornament and remembered an exact same one my dad got for me when I saw three. I only remembered he went somewhere far far away for a week - now I know it was only 6 hours plane journey plus 2 hour car drive from Tokyo..haha not so far!

On a completely unrelated note: I LOST MY PURSE TODAY...T_T It could be stolen for all I know. I have lost all my photos which I have collected over the years...ai...
I now have no money and only ONE EGG in the fridge for dinner - being an optimist I guess that would be good for my diet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home