Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Desperate Housewives

I swear...gadgets and techno utilities have all been stamped with an intrinsic expiry date by their sneaky manufacturers. My beloved washing machine has decided to die on me, with what looks like a programming fault - it went from washing to spin back to washing to spin - leaving the batch of clothes torn and faded...

The good news is I now have a new found excuse to go shopping, the bad news - I will be spending majority of my budget on a new washing machine rather than any summer fashion in king's road/oxford circus.

In a desperate attempt to become more efficient at home, I have also removed my pretty nail work from Krakow - by soaking them in acetone brought back from the lab, thus saving up from having to go and get them removed by a manicurist in UK!! HAHA there are bonuses to working in a chemical engineering firm after all =p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home