Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Serendipity

Serendipity: to make discoveries, by accident and sagacity, of things not in quest of.

Today, I found my blue rose 'beheaded' as my Schroders employment handbook accidentally tipped over the bookshelf. I have cherished the momento and it has been stationed in the same spot for the past year. To suddenly find it destroyed at a time of uncertainty...Is everything a sign?

***********************************************************************************
Let's hope magic can still happen, if you let it; let fate or destiny steps in to lend a hand. But when it concerns love, and finding that special person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, should you really risk tempting fate with a test of that love or what is seemingly meant to be, or should you just follow your apparent destiny and embrace it?

Sometimes I want to live life following my heart and going wherever fate takes me. Just a rare thought on a lazy sunday afternoon - from a romanticist-wanna-be...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home