Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

City Break

True to the title of my blog, I add another entry to my travel log.
This time, we are off for a short city break to the mussel land. In essence, there isn't much to do or see in Brussels, but Tae and I adapted happily to the 'mussel pot/frites/chocolate/waffles/fruit beer-binging' lifestyle :D
I don't know whether it's because of lack of formal hall practice, but I was indeed quite merry after a pot of white wine infused mussels! When I opened the lid I was immediately faced with a cloudy mist of alcohol vapour, and this continued until I finished the 1kg portion!! The variation to mussel pots continues...with selection of neutral/galic/curry/black pepper sauces. I am not too sure whether one would classify this as a creation and ingenuity or a lack of imagination for other types of dishes. I leave it for you to decide.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home