Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Polo & Prom


Busy weekend indeedy. We left the newly opened Buddha Bar early in order to be in full form for the polo the following morning. But gave in to the temptation of watching Why Why Love to the early hours of Saturday. The NG cuts are so hilarious!

I can see why people say polo is an addictive sport, when I become rich and famous I will be looking to have my own farm and my own polo ponies! We learnt the basic tatics, and it was not for long until we mounted our own ponies and played games of chukkas. It was all very slow game, as the ponies strolled the grounds and us attempting to reach for the all too small 3 inch ball with our polo sticks. Love my pony, named Taxi!

Evening was spent eating at Matsuri and clubbing at Aura, a very cool club!

Sunday was devoted to watching Lang Lang and Mark Yu at the BBC Prom. I can't belive I cried at the end...tears just started streaming down my face. But I thought he was brilliant, maybe with bit exaggerated emotions, but very entertaining two and a half hours indeed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home