Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Innocent Fete & Redbull Air Race



Saturday was the weather for smoothie binging! We even had a sneaky preview for the new recipe to come - some mixture of nettle, spinach, kiwi and banana.
Looks like innocent is also trying to take tropicana's market share by producing orange juice, which was also our litre of suvenior given to us on our departure.
Managed to win a book of postcard from the lonely planet stand, by putting three landmarks correctly onto the European map. Carman came close to the free present too but had decided to dismiss my suggestion of Czech Republic, which was amazingly correct! I cannot believe I actually remembered the place!

So many cute babies all over the park - shame i can't have one with blonde hair and blue eyes...ai...
The fete was a perfect starting point for testing my new canon 450D! Loving my new toy!

Red bull air race was adrenaline-rushing-amazing! Wish I could be tailing the planes flying between pylons. You can still have plenty of fun not knowing a thing of what is going on and how the point scoring works. My camera lense looked positively weak against other one metre long ones, but I am content for now~~yayyy loving the new camera :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home