Annie's Travel Guide

Life is hard...One should work hard and play harder.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Working hard, and no travel :(

My travel guide has been abandoned for such a long while. Partially due to laziness and partially due to lack of travelling.

The speed of ticking the countries travelled off the list has slowed with study and work but alas, don't despair as I reangle my travelling guide to more UK based adventures. Hopefully we will not lose too much glamour compared to previous. Let's wait and see.

So, how am I going to catch up on the previous year lost...haha, the lazy way ofcourse. See below snippets of excellence :)
May bank holiday at tate modern
Saw this picture in a story book once, general concensus is that such thing does not exsist. And behold, that after when I went for a stroll look what I found...
Below zero ice bar with yummy vodka mixer
Cans festival
Henry Moore at Kew Gardens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home